How we work
VRF Advocaten. Unconditional excellence in flexwork.
YOUR PERSONAL LAWYER 24/7
With us, you’ll known right away where you stand. We work with fees agreed on in advance and don't charge office and travel time costs. We offer our clients different fee structures. Decide for yourself which fee structure works for you.
VRF Annual Pass
Would you like use our legal services whenever you wish during the year? If so, the VRF Annual Pass is the solution.
- Your personal lawyer is always available
- Continuous source of information
- Ongoing advice and assistance
- A VRF Academy workshop at least once a year
- Up-to-date contracts
The fees and exact scope of your VRF Annual Pass will be determined in consultation.
Tailor-made legal services for a fixed fee.
- Conducting cases
- Resolving legal issues
Purchasing one of our products:
- Drafting an employment contract and staff manual
- Scanning an employment contract and staff manual
- Performing an ET scan (Extra Territorial Cost Scan)
- Drafting a non-compete clause, non-solicitation clause, recruitment clause, penalty clause and confidentiality clause
- Drafting a settlement agreement
- Drafting general terms and conditions, such as general purchase conditions, and order confirmation
- Drafting a temporary employment agreement, contract for services, contract for self-employed workers without employees, temporary assignment contract, payroll contract
- Checking contracts (legal review)
- Conducting a pre-audit SNCU / StiPP audit
- Hosting workshops, lectures, seminars and master classes
- Performing a Privacy audit
- Acting as Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The fees for our tailor-made services will be determined in consultation.
Tailor-made legal services on the basis of an hourly rate:
- Providing advice in regards to employment law and corresponding strategic advice
- Conducting procedures including before and after care
I’d like to know about your approach
Always do better